Back to Informations
Checklist for reefer cargo
- Check that unit is set at correct carrying temperature.
- Check that ventilation is set at the correct level in cbm/hour (for frozen cargo always CLOSED)
- Check that De-Humidity is set at the correct level (for frozen cargo always OFF)
- Stuff the cargo according to guidelines
- Cargo should be stable and not able to move once placed on the T-bar floor
- Cargo must NOT exceed the red load lines
- Make sure the airflow is not restricted by cargo or packaging material.
- Air gaps should be covered with material allowing no air to pass through.
- Load only to the end of the T-bar floor
- Close doors immediately after the stuffing has been completed
- Seal the container